O-Shot® Granite Bay
Many women suffer from sexual dysfunction and/or urinary incontinence. Granite Bay Cosmetic Surgery offers the Orgasm Shot (O-Shot®), a procedure that is a natural and healthy way to treat symptoms of urinary incontinence and enhance sexual health. The O-Shot is a safe non-surgical treatment that uses your body’s own serums to stimulate growth factors in the genital area to allow for rejuvenation.
- What can O-Shot treat?
- What are the benefits of O-Shot?
- About your O-Shot treatment
- How long does it take to recover from O-Shot?
- How long do O-Shot results last?
- Are there any side effects of O-Shot?
- How much does O-Shot cost in Granite Bay?
What can O-Shot treat?
The O-Shot can treat a variety of female health concerns, including:
- Decreased sexual pleasure
- Vaginal dryness
- Decreased sexual arousal
- Urinary incontinence (leaky bladder)
What are the benefits of O-Shot?
Response to the O-Shot can vary person-to-person, but women have reported the following improvements:
- Enhanced quality of orgasms
- Increased frequency of orgasms
- Increased sexual desire & arousal
- Tightened introitus (vaginal opening)
- Improved vaginal lubrication
- Increased sensitivity to stimulation
- Improvement in urinary incontinence
- Best of all, there is little-to-no downtime
About your O-Shot treatment
During your O-Shot treatment, we will draw your blood and spin it in a centrifuge to separate out your body’s natural growth factors. Next, we will apply a numbing cream and/or local anesthetic to your clitoris, labia, and/or G-spot. Finally, we will inject your growth serum into your clitoris, labia and/or G-spot.
O-Shot treatment takes approximately 30 minutes, and most women have minimal discomfort.
How long does it take to recover from O-Shot?
You can resume most normal activities immediately following your O-Shot, but we recommend patients refrain from vigorous exercise and intercourse for 24 hours following treatment to ensure optimal results.
How long do O-Shot results last?
Many women feel improvements to their vagina immediately, though on average, patients experience a heightened sensation in the vagina within the first 3-7 days. At approximately 3 weeks, new tissue begins to develop and will continue for the next 9 weeks. O-Shot results typically last a year or more.
Are there any side effects of O-Shot?
While O-Shot is an extremely safe procedure, there are some possible side effects, including:
- Continuous sexual arousal
- Spontaneous orgasm
- Uncontrolled urination
- Swelling at the injection site
These side effects are typically mild and resolve themselves within 1-2 days of treatment.
How much does O-Shot cost in Granite Bay?
Pricing may vary depending on your unique needs, but O-Shot treatment averages $1,100 at Granite Bay Cosmetic Surgery.
Ready to enjoy sex again? Our “down there” doctors Dr. Christa Clark and Dr. Amie Miller are here to help. Contact us today to schedule your private O-Shot consultation with one of our female plastic surgeons.