O-Shot® Granite Bay
Many women suffer from sexual dysfunction and/or urinary incontinence. Granite Bay Cosmetic Surgery offers the Orgasm Shot (O-Shot®), a procedure that is a natural and healthy way to treat symptoms of urinary incontinence and enhance sexual health. The O-Shot is a safe non-surgical treatment that uses your body’s own serums to stimulate growth factors in the genital area to allow for rejuvenation.
- What can O-Shot treat?
- What are the benefits of O-Shot?
- About your O-Shot treatment
- How long does it take to recover from O-Shot?
- How long do O-Shot results last?
- Are there any side effects of O-Shot?
- How much does O-Shot cost in Granite Bay?
What can O-Shot treat?
The O-Shot can treat a variety of female health concerns, including:
- Decreased sexual pleasure
- Vaginal dryness
- Decreased sexual arousal
- Urinary incontinence (leaky bladder)
What are the benefits of O-Shot?
Response to the O-Shot can vary person-to-person, but women have reported the following improvements:
- Enhanced quality of orgasms
- Increased frequency of orgasms
- Increased sexual desire & arousal
- Tightened introitus (vaginal opening)
- Improved vaginal lubrication
- Increased sensitivity to stimulation
- Improvement in urinary incontinence
- Best of all, there is little-to-no downtime
About your O-Shot treatment
During your O-Shot treatment, we will draw your blood and spin it in a centrifuge to separate out your body’s natural growth factors. Next, we will apply a numbing cream and/or local anesthetic to your clitoris, labia, and/or G-spot. Finally, we will inject your growth serum into your clitoris, labia and/or G-spot.
O-Shot treatment takes approximately 30 minutes, and most women have minimal discomfort.
How long does it take to recover from O-Shot?
You can resume most normal activities immediately following your O-Shot, but we recommend patients refrain from vigorous exercise and intercourse for 24 hours following treatment to ensure optimal results.
How long do O-Shot results last?
Many women feel improvements to their vagina immediately, though on average, patients experience a heightened sensation in the vagina within the first 3-7 days. At approximately 3 weeks, new tissue begins to develop and will continue for the next 9 weeks. O-Shot results typically last a year or more.
Are there any side effects of O-Shot?
While O-Shot is an extremely safe procedure, there are some possible side effects, including:
- Continuous sexual arousal
- Spontaneous orgasm
- Uncontrolled urination
- Swelling at the injection site
These side effects are typically mild and resolve themselves within 1-2 days of treatment.
How much does O-Shot cost in Granite Bay?
Pricing may vary depending on your unique needs, but O-Shot treatment averages $1,100 at Granite Bay Cosmetic Surgery.
Ready to enjoy sex again? Contact us today to schedule your private O-Shot consultation with one of our female plastic surgeons.